Joining a meeting (as a guest)
Simply joining a ROOM meeting is easy. It amounts to responding to an invitation link sent to you by the meeting's organizer (click on the link or paste it into your browser). If you are invited to someone else's ROOM, you can simply join through your choice of browsers:
- ANDROID: Google Chrome 100 (Recommended: Google Chrome version 108)
- ANDROID: Microsoft Edge 100 (Recommended: Microsoft Edge version 108)
- MacOS X: Google Chrome 100 or Safari ver 15.5 (Recommended: Chrome ver 108, Safari 16)
- iOS: Google Chrome 100 or Safari ver 15.5 (Recommended: Google Chrome ver 108, Safari 16)
There's nothing to download or install!
- For the most optimal experience it is recommendation that you have a Full HD+ camera.
- Also, in the interest of supporting the best user experience, we recommend that you should not have VPN or a Proxy server turned on.
Scheduling a Meeting
You will need an account if you wish to invite others to your own ROOM meeting. Sign up for ROOM at http://room3d.com/ and try our Basic plan for free. If you like what you see and you'd like to experience ROOM with even more features and amenities, you can opt for the new Personal plan, a great way to congregate with friends and family. Here are some details on the ROOM plans:
- The Basic (free forever) plan’s features include: meetings of up to 60 minutes’ duration each, choice of many unique rooms, and the ability to host up to 4 participants; group chat, file sharing, and screen sharing are included.
The Personal plan, perfect for friends and family get-togethers, builds on the Free plans' feature set, allowing subscribers to create unlimited meetings from many unique rooms with up to 16 participants. A "personal use" watermark is displayed during meetings. (6 EUR/ month)
- The Pro plan, the de facto successor of the Founders' plan, includes unlimited meetings for up to 24 hours duration each, the ability to host up to 16 participants and bears no watermarks. (9 EUR/ month)
- The Business plan, recommended for small and medium-sized enterprises, contains a selection of features that includes all Pro plan benefits and more: stand-up meetings & workshop room with specialized tools integrated. Also included are a team management interface with status. Lastly, unified admin and billing. (15 EUR/ month per seat)
- The Enterprise plan, priced and demo'd upon inquiry, comprises ROOM's large organizational solution offering, featuring all Business plan features are included, plus limited meetings for up to 24 hours, in which you can host up to 16 participants. Of special note are the customized feature set, customized rooms, and on-premise deployment focused on your brand and special business requirements.
Starting on our website's Home page you can select either one of the blue "Sign up for free" or "Try now" buttons to begin the process. Optionally, you can review the comparative plans at your leisure by clicking the "Price & Pricing" before proceeding.
*NOTE: Although an email verification email will be sent to the address that you provided, you won't be asked to confirm email addresses for one full month, so you can jump right in and start exploring!
As a registered account holder (even with the Basic/ free plan), meeting organizers can create instant meetings by first navigating to the Dashboard page, the first screen that a signed-in user is directed to.
To schedule meetings for the future, navigate to the Meet page (using the menu on your screen's left), from which you'll be able to schedule meetings using familiar, intuitive calendar tools, and then share via email, chat apps, Google or Outlook email.
For a more detailed step-by-step walkthrough, please refer to these tutorials: