Once all the seats are taken, the room is full and no further people can enter. The graphic below comprises the message that a prospective attendee would see while trying to enter a meeting in the event that - after clicking on the invitation link - there would be no seats available. This will remain as such unless someone leaves the room before the meeting's end, facilitating another participant's entry.
Depending on the room, you can find the number of visible seats ranging from 4 to 32, depending on the specific meeting room's design. However, please note that there will be differences in the number of participants each plan's subscriber is able to invite.
Here are the details on the ROOM plans:
- The Basic (free forever) plan’s features include: meetings of up to 60 minutes’ duration each, choice of many unique rooms, and the ability to host up to 4 participants; group chat, file sharing, and screen sharing are included.
The Personal plan, perfect for friends and family get-togethers, builds on the Free plans' feature set, allowing subscribers to create unlimited meetings from many unique rooms with up to 16 participants. A "personal use" watermark is displayed during meetings. (6 EUR/ month)
- The Pro plan, the de facto successor of the Founders' plan, includes unlimited meetings for up to 24 hours duration each, the ability to host up to 16 participants and bears no watermarks. (9 EUR/ month)
- The Business plan, recommended for small and medium-sized enterprises, contains a selection of features that includes all Pro plan benefits and more: stand-up meetings & workshop room with specialized tools integrated. Also included are a team management interface with status and quick-call options. Lastly, unified admin and billing. (15 EUR/ month per seat)
- The Enterprise plan, priced and demo'd upon inquiry, comprises ROOM's large organizational solution offering, featuring all Business plan features are included, plus limited meetings for up to 24 hours, in which you can host up to 16 participants. Of special note are the customized feature set, customized rooms, and on-premise deployment focused on your brand and special business requirements.
Existing Founders' plan subscribers will be able to keep their subscription going indefinitely at the same rate of 6 EUR/ month, until/if they choose to cancel.
Please note that, as per the original offer, the Founders' plan will continue to be unique among all ROOM subscriptions, as the only one featuring the both the coveted Founder’s Room and the Founder’s Badge!
Regardless of the plan in question, once a meeting is active (usually the time when the need for additional participants may come up), the meeting organizer may consider inviting additional guests. In that case, s/he can quickly check the seat availability by opting for either:
(1) Copying the meeting's link to the persistent blue Copy Link icon, prompting a popup message to appear at the screen's upper right...
(2) ... or accessing the Participants' popup via the More options icon at the screen's bottom...
... to then copy the link from the emerging list (with the added incentive of quickly being able to parse through the participating attendants' list).
In both cases, the organizer will receive instant feedback on the number of seats available or the lack of seats therein.